Fenix LD10 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $42.49 Select Options
- Streamlight ProTac 1AA Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery... $42.99 Available
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $47.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum... $45.95 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery AA Ultimate Lithium Pack of 4... $10.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Ultimate Lithium Pack of 24... $58.99 Available
The Fenix LD10 utilizes a rear power and mode switch configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration that utilizes a combination of bezel tightening mechanism to switch between modes. With the bezel tightened, the light will always come on in turbo mode and a quick off-on will call up the strobe mode. Loosening the bezel will cause the light to come on in low, and it can then be cycled through medium and high and then SOS modes.
- Bulb: Cree XP-G R5 LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 100 Lumens
- High: 45 Lumens
- Mid: 13 Lumens
- Low: 3 Lumens
- Strobe: 100
- SOS: 45
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 48 Minutes
- High: 4 Hours 40 Minutes
- Mid: 11 Hours
- Low: 70 Hours
- Battery: 1 AA-Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 3.9"
- Diameter: 0.9"
- Weight: 2.0 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.