DPMS AR-15 Enhanced Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Light Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with YHM Lightweight Specter Free Float Quad Rail Handguard, Flash Hider
- Del-Ton Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $499.99 - $529.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $426.99 - $452.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill AR-15 Specter XL Black Diamond Upper Receiver... Add to Cart for Price
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $513.99 Available
- Yankee Hill AR-15 Smooth Carbine Upper Receiver Assembly... $783.00 Available
- Adams Arms AR-15 Tactical Evo A3 Gas Piston Upper Receiver... $637.00 - $640.92 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $7.49 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger AR-15, LR-308... $230.00 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $66.99 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... Add to Cart for Price
The Enhanced Oracle features a 16" Light Contour "Pencil" Barrel for reduced weight, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and employs a versatile 1 in 9" Rifling Twist rate that is capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullets up to about 69 grains in weight. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with an ejection port door, forward assist, shell deflector, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate finished (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 9.675" YHM Lightweight Specter Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block
- Oracle comes with ejection port door, forward assist & shell deflector
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.