The Enhanced Oracle features a 16" Light Contour "Pencil" Barrel for reduced weight, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and employs a versatile 1 in 9" Rifling Twist rate that is capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullets up to about 69 grains in weight. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with an ejection port door, forward assist, shell deflector, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate finished (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 9.675" YHM Lightweight Specter Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block
- Oracle comes with ejection port door, forward assist & shell deflector
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.