Vltor VC-302 Flash Hider 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Matte
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $22.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash Hider 5/8"-24 Thread AR-15 6.8... $50.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Non-Suppressor... $55.99 Available
- Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider 5/8"-24 x .735" Depth... $91.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Flash Hider 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $59.00 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $32.49 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Medium Taper... $179.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22... $18.00 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $121.99 Available
- Weigand 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $31.49 Available
- Vltor A5 H0 Lightweight 3.8 oz Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $34.15 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $242.30 Available
- Del-Ton AR-15 Upper Receiver Parts Kit... $16.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Enhanced Reliability Trigger Spring Kit AR-15... $10.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.