Wolff Magazine Springs S&W 59, 459, 559, 659, 915, 5903, 5904, 5906, 5923, 5924, 5926, 5943, 5944, 5967 10% Extra Power
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 59, 459, 659, 910, 915, 5903,... $33.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine S&W 5900 Series, 915, 910, 695 9mm Luger... $22.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $29.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (530 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (454 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Replacement Cutter... $17.79 Available
- Burris 1" Zee Weaver-Style Rings... $28.35 - $31.71 Select Options
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.