Wolff Magazine Springs S&W 59, 459, 559, 659, 915, 5903, 5904, 5906, 5923, 5924, 5926, 5943, 5944, 5967 10% Extra Power
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Jacketed... $16.58 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring S&W 39, 439, 539, 639, 3904, 3906, 3944,... $7.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $3.59 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $15.49 Available
- ScentBlocker Trinity Scent Elimination Liquid Laundry... $5.99 Available
- Stealth Cam P12 Infrared Game Camera 6 Megapixel Gray... $69.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Spring Ruger Mark II, 22/45 All Models... $2.49 Available
- Hoppe's Rapid FireTarget 25 Yard Pistol Package of 20... $4.09 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring CZ75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $3.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring AT-84, CZ 75, CZ97, TA90, TZ75,... $3.95 - $7.99 Select Options
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.