Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Picatinny Rail Hinged Matte
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $12.49 - $27.49 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Forster Decapping Pin for Sizer Die Long Bench Rest pkg of 5... $4.19 Available
- Real Avid Gun Tool Pro AR15 Multi-Tool... $44.99 Available
- LOCKDOWN 3 Gun Magnetic Barrel Rack Polymer Gray and Black... $12.99 Available
- Forster Replacement Decapping Assembly 260 Remington... $11.99 Available
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Nickel Plated... $19.99 Available
- Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position
- Increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation
- Easy-to-view from shooting position
- Attaches to Picatinny rail, folds in when not in use
- Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.