RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 310 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Zeiss Conquest HD5 Rifle Scope 3-15x 42mm Side Focus Rapid-Z... $999.00 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 308 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 50... $76.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $101.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.