Beavertail 1800 Boat Blind Nylon Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
Fits boats 17' - 20' long. Top Beam 72" - 86"
- 4 closeable shooting holes
- The only gunnel to gunnel clearance frame in the industry
- Attaches to your boat using the exclusive adjustable telescoping frame system, so no holes have to be drilled into your boat
- Allows you to use your bench seats, gun boxes & storage without interference of the blind frame
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized tubing
- Exclusively made to run with a mud motor; equally effective with outboards
- Weighs approx. 47 pounds and stands 27" above gunnels
- Accommodates square front jon boats as well as semi-V front jons
- 600 Denier Cordura stitched with nylon thread.
- Large Vegetation Straps for foliage and ultimate concealment
- Fits all Xpress, War Eagle, Polar Kraft, Alumicraft, Sea Ark, Grizzly Tracker, Lowe, Crestliner, Legend Craft, Gator Trax, Go-Devil, Curacraft, Rino, Triton, & many more boat models. Beavertail is the only flip blind in the world that can say their blind are on every one of these boats
- By exchanging the blind arms for ground legs, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: Unavailable
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.