Lyman Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger
- Lee Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger... $38.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride Full Length Sizer... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 2" x... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Die Maintenance Kit... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Primer Turning Tray... $5.49 Available
- Lyman Shellholder #12 (38 Super, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Lyman was the originator of the Tungsten Carbide sizing die. Lyman Carbide Sizing Dies feature a one piece hardened steel decapping rod. Shellholder sold separately. Carbide dies do not require the use of case sizing lube.
For More Information, Click Below to View the Lyman Die Instructions:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.