Lyman Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 2" x... $3.99 Available
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Available
- RCBS Die Maintenance Kit... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Primer Turning Tray... $5.69 Available
- Lyman Shellholder #12 (38 Super, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.39 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $58.99 Available
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 9mm Luger... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Available
- MagPul Stock MOE Rifle AR-15, LR-308 Synthetic... $66.45 Select Options
Lyman was the originator of the Tungsten Carbide sizing die. Lyman Carbide Sizing Dies feature a one piece hardened steel decapping rod. Shellholder sold separately. Carbide dies do not require the use of case sizing lube.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.