American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Military Surplus Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Full...
$11.99 - $89.99
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... View More Options
Spypoint 360 Degree Game Camera Mounting Arm Steel Spypoint...
Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated...
Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Custom...
$23.99Sale Save $6.50 (21%)
Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"...
- Burris Scope Cover Waterproof Microfleece Black... View More Options
Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte...
$29.99 - $41.99List Price: $39.99 - $54.99 Save up to $13.00 (24%)
Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308...
$18.00 - $21.80
Syrac Ordnance Gen II Click-Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308...
Add to Cart for PriceSale List Price: $96.00
- Weaver Tactical Grand Slam Rifle Scope 3-10x 40mm 1/10 Mil...
Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh...
$36.99List Price: $44.99 Save $8.00 (18%)