American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $49.99 Available
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device for 30mm Scope Matte... $34.99 Available
- Inforce WML Tactical Weaponlight Momentary White LED Fits... $124.99 Available
- Simmons 44 Mag Rifle Scope 6-21x 44mm Side Focus Target... $139.99 Available
- Arredondo Oversized Magazine Well AR-15 Nylon Black... $45.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $2.81 Available
- MGM Switchview Throw Lever Meopta Meostar 1-4x, Vortex Razor... $64.99 Available
- Bianchi 120 Covert Option Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $64.99 Available
- EOTech XPS2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight 65 MOA Circle with 1... $499.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Side Focus... $899.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.