American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... View More Options
Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose...
$3.99 - $14.99
ProMag Sling Mount Plate AR-15 Ambidextrous
Noveske Gas Tube Pistol Length AR-15
Vista Replacement Peep Sight Tubing Rubber Black
Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple
$1.99 - $9.99
Wolff Hammer Spring Pack Walther PPK/S Reduced Power
SunGuard killFlash ARD (Anti-Reflection Device)
$15.99 - $19.99
Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass
$6.29 - $7.99
AR-Stoner 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with...
$49.99 - $54.99Sale Save up to $16.00 (24%)