American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Nosler... $19.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Valdada IOR Eliminator Rifle Scope 35mm Tube 1-10x 26mm Zero... $2,695.00 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Range and Field Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $14.99 View More Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester Black... $35.57 Closeout Special
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony LED Chronograph Lamp... $86.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 B Set... $2.59 Available