American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Butler Creek Rifle Scope Cover Tini Bikini Style... $7.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $2.49 Available
- Devcon Plastic Steel Bedding Compound 2 oz... $7.89 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Remington 700... $45.49 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- Sierra BlitzKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $24.99 - $140.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... $34.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Double Star Ambidextrous Tactical Latch Charging Handle... $28.99 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.