American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- DPMS Front Sight Post Square .050" Wide DCM-CMP AR-15 Matte... $14.29 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Pin LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Millett 45 Degree Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Aluminum... $9.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 175 Grain Sierra... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.09 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X Flat with Safety 1-1/2... $129.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Heavy Duty Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base... $71.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.