American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Colt Match Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $20.99 - $514.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 15-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 10-Round... $10.99 Select Options
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $9.99 Select Options
- Decal Grip Tape Kahr P, PM, CW, TP 9mm Luger, 40 S&W... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Kick Eez Cheek Eez Cheek Protector 5" x 6" x 1/4" Black... $19.99 Available
- TRUGLO Reflex Red Dot Sight Red and Green 4-Pattern Reticle... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.