American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated AR-15 Flattop Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)...
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)...
$9.59 - $9.79
Bianchi 19 Thumbsnap Holster 1911, Browning Hi-Power Leather...
$51.99List Price: $64.75 Save up to $12.76 (20%)
Sierra Tipped MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69...
$26.99 - $139.99
Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77 Grain...
$14.29 - $173.99
Sierra Tipped MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168...
$41.99 - $199.99
- Vortex Viper HS-T Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm Side Focus...
- Burris Scope Cover Waterproof Microfleece Black... View More Options
Shilen Match Grade Barrel Remington 700 308 Winchester 1 in...
$258.99 - $339.99
Military Surplus Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Full...
$11.99 - $89.99
ERGO Picatinny Rail with Rail Covers and Mounting Hardware...
$13.19 - $22.39
Champion Score Keeper 100 Yard Sight-In Rifle Target 14" x 18"...
$3.99 - $22.49