Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200" Height .115" Width Steel Black with Green Tritium Dot
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- B&J Machine P500 Standard Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool... $129.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200"... $44.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .210"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .190"... $44.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .210"... $44.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Defensive Rear Sight 1911 Novak LoMount... $59.99 Available
- Ed Brown 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $27.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Tactical 2 Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set... $149.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel 1911 Officer 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist 3-1/2"... $149.99 Available
This Front Night Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and a Contoured Base that blends in nicely with most round-top or "carry melted" slide profiles, resulting in a clean looking installation that requires little (if any) filing to accomplish. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Smooth w/High Visibility Green Tritium Dot (0.076" Dia)
- Blade Height: 0.200"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Contoured
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.