Daisy Refurbished Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet with Scope 4x 15mm Polymer Brown Stock Blue Barrel
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain Pointed Tip... $2.09 Available
- Daisy Dial a Pellet Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain (100... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pocket Unit Pepper Spray 3/4 oz Aerosol with Pocket... $6.99 Available
- Crosman Copperhead Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 5.28 Grain... $3.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE Single Pistol Magazine Pouch Nylon... $6.99 Select Options
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.72 Grain Flat Nose Pellets... $2.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $32.49 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 154 Grain Soft Point... $6.49 - $275.99 Select Options
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5... $9.59 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Powerline 880 is Daisy's best-selling multi-pump, pneumatic rifle - and with good reason. This rifle features a molded Monte Carlo stock and forearm, easy pump action and a magazine capacity of 50 BBs allowing you to shoot all day while only needing to refill the rifle a couple of times. To fire the rifle, pump the gun three times for indoor target practice or up to ten times for maximum velocity and simply pull back the bolt and push it forward. Every repetition of this action loads another BB. You can also single load your choice of any .177 caliber pellets.
Note: These units are factory returns and have been refurbished by the expert technicians at Daisy prior to being placed back on the market for sale and come with the same One-Year Warranty as brand new rifles. These refurbished rifles are practically new so take advantage of the savings while inventory lasts!
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Overall Length: 37.75"
Barrel Length: 20.8"
Ammunition: BB and Pellet
Magazine Capacity: 50 BB Reservoir, Single Shot Pellet
Trigger Pull: Not Listed by Manufacturer
Trigger Type: Not Listed by Manufacturer
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps with BB, 665 fps with Pellet
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: Pump
Max Pressure: 10 Pumps
Scope: 4x15 mm
Scope Mounted: No
Stock: Right Hand
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Elevation Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 4.155 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.