Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet with Scope 4x 15mm Polymer Brown Stock Blue Barrel Factory Reconditioned
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain Pointed Tip... $1.79 Available
- Umarex Precision Steel Airgun BBs 177 Caliber Bottle of 1500... $3.20 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain Spitzer... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $10.95 Select Options
- Gamo Whisper Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black... $169.99 Available
The Powerline 880 is Daisy's best-selling multi-pump, pneumatic rifle - and with good reason. This rifle features a molded Monte Carlo stock and forearm, easy pump action and a magazine capacity of 50 BBs allowing you to shoot all day while only needing to refill the rifle a couple of times. To fire the rifle, pump the gun three times for indoor target practice or up to ten times for maximum velocity and simply pull back the bolt and push it forward. Every repetition of this action loads another BB. You can also single load your choice of any .177 caliber pellets.
Note: These units are factory returns and have been refurbished by the expert technicians at Daisy prior to being placed back on the market for sale and come with the same One-Year Warranty as brand new rifles. These refurbished rifles are practically new so take advantage of the savings while inventory lasts!
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Overall Length: 37.75"
Barrel Length: 20.8"
Ammunition: BB and Pellet
Magazine Capacity: 50 BB Reservoir, Single Shot Pellet
Trigger Pull: Not Listed by Manufacturer
Trigger Type: Not Listed by Manufacturer
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps with BB, 665 fps with Pellet
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: Pump
Max Pressure: 10 Pumps
Scope: 4x15 mm
Scope Mounted: No
Stock: Right Hand
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Elevation Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 4.155 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.