Biologic Premium Perennial Food Plot Seed 2.25 lb
- Biologic Electronic pH Meter... $23.99 Available
- Biologic BioRock Mineral Deer Supplement 9lb... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Biologic Hand Seeder Nylon Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo... $49.99 Available
- Biologic Backpack Sprayer Polymer 4 Gallon... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Biologic 2 Gal Hand Sprayer Polymer White... $22.36 Closeout Special
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 243 Winchester 87 Grain SST Box... $26.49 Available
- Biologic Deer Radish Annual Food Plot Seed ... $18.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Custom... $28.49 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $13.99 Available
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs are included in the price.
Trophies don’t grow overnight; it takes seasons of consistent, high quality nutrition to produce those big bucks. Exactly the thinking behind Premium Perennial. This is a highly palatable blend of perennial and annual forages, designed to maximize antler growth and weight gain throughout the growing season, year after year. Extensive research in New Zealand and North America has produced perennials that are extremely palatable and drought-resistant, providing highly digestible protein and minerals during the critical antler and fawn development periods in spring and summer. The annuals — large-leafed brassicas — are a delicious source of protein in advance of the winter stress period. Together, these cultivars yield extremely high tonnage of quality food per acre while addressing the herd’s nutritional needs throughout the entire season. To maintain optimum effectiveness beyond the first year, broadcast BioLogic™ Maximum’s brassica varieties directly onto the existing perennial crop in the early fall portion of the second growing season. With proper fertilization and care, a Premium Perennial food plot will last four to five years, delivering 30% crude protein, over 80% total digestible nutrients and 100% satisfaction with the size of your bucks.
- Seed Content: A blend of New Zealand red and white clovers, chicory cultivars and the most nutritious and palatable brassica cultivars.
- Canadian Planting Zone: N/A
- North Planting Zone: Spring, Late Summer
- Transitional Planting Zone: Spring, Late Summer
- South Planting Zone: Late Summer, Fall
- Seeding Rate: 9 lbs per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4" or less
- Fertilizer Recommendations: 350 lbs 10-20-20 per acre. For established perennials use a product with little or no nitrogen like a 0-20-20 at 300 to 400 lbs per acre.
Shipping Weight: 2.375 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.