Wheeler Engineering 43-Piece Professional Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set
- Winchester 51-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $10.29 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 28-Piece Space-Saver Gunsmithing... $13.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 72-Piece Professional Gunsmithing... $52.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $17.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 260 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $62.54 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 50... $46.22 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22,... $14.99 Available
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot... $12.29 - $289.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Diamondback DB9... $14.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Large Converts 12 x 28 Male to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
The Wheeler Engineering 43-Piece Professional Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set features the most popular bits for gunsmithing. As any gunsmith will tell you, screwdrivers are the most important and most used tool on their bench. These bits are made from S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell "C". Also featured on these bits is the Hollow-Ground design which has a gentle curve as it reaches the tip of the bit instead of being straight throughout the length of the tip. This will protect the fit and finish of the screw and spread force equally along the sides of the screw slot so the head of the screw and the tip are not damage. The kit comes with a screwdriver with a non-slip, overmolded handle and a storage case to keep everything in one-easy to find spot on your bench.
Includes the following bits:
- 21 Flat Hollow-Ground Bits
- 10 Allen Bits (1/16", 5/64'', 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4")
- 4 Phillips Bits (#0, #1, #2, #3)
- 5 Torx Bits (T10, T15, T20, T25, T30)
Shipping Weight: 1.765 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.