Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Resetting Target System Pistol up to 45 ACP Steel... $42.49 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Jacketed... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
Item 27G/20 is a 90gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet. It is traveling over 1,050 fps out of my BDA (Browning Double Action) with its 3.75 inch barrel. We've utilized the very same flash suppressed powders that we've used in our two other 380 auto standard pressure loads. If you like the idea of the extra big hole this expanding load makes, we would advise that you load this bullet in your chamber. Note my "real world" velocities from my personal "real world" pistols.