Sea to Summit Lightweight Pack Liner Nylon Orange Small
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and hook-&-loop fasteners in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Small fits packs up to 3,000 cubic inches, medium fits packs up to 4,300 cubic inches and large fits packs up to 5,500 cubic inches
- Weight: Small weighs 8.2 oz, medium weighs 9.6 oz and large weighs 13.2 oz
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.