Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Fixed Barrel Spacer EVO-40, EVO-45 Supressors Aluminum Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $339.99 Select Options
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $21.49 - $194.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston EVO-40... $72.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rear End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $11.00 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston EVO-45... $41.25 - $72.99 Select Options
Firearms with a Fixed Barrel design do not require the use of the ASAP System to function reliably with an attached sound suppressor, and could potentially even be damaged by it. Therefore, in order for an ASAP-Equipped Silencer to be safely used on a gun of this type, it is necessary to first replace the Drive Spring used in its ASAP Piston System with the proper Fixed Barrel Spacer. Each spacer is constructed of lightweight Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum and is suppressor and caliber specific.
- Silencer Compatibility: Evolution 40 (EVO-40), Evolution 45 (EVO-45)
- Caliber: 40/45
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Coat Anodizing
- Length: 1.1"
- Weight: 0.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.