Briley Replacement Spherical Ring .579" 1911 Government Stainless Steel TiN (Titanium Nitride) Coated
Installation instructions from Briley:
The spherical bushing is designed to increase accuracy and reliability by maintaining perfect alignment from barrel to slide by a unique system using a spherical ring. If the spherical bushing is disassembled, re-insert the ring in the horizontal cut and rotate to seat. Ensure that there is linear movement in the assembly. Lateral (axial) movement should be non-existent and is best checked in your gun when in the locked position to avoid misinterpreting axial movement with pivot.
Ring to Barrel Fit: Simply measure barrel at the muzzle and ensure that the number on the ring is .001 of an inch larger than the outside diameter (i.e. a .582 barrel O.D. should be fitted to a .583 ring). For those using an undersized ring (.575) a competent gunsmith should exercise care in not turning the barrel more than .001 under the size of the ring.
Shipping Weight: 0.007 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ejector Pin for 1911 Government Bullet Proof... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series... $17.29 - $18.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Tube 1911 ... $12.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $27.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine Base Pad 1911 Polymer Black Package of 6... $11.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.75 Available
- Briley Drop-In Spherical Barrel Bushing with .580" Ring 1911... $57.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 135... $14.99 - $103.99 Select Options