Briley Replacement Spherical Ring .579" 1911 Government Stainless Steel TiN (Titanium Nitride) Coated
Installation instructions from Briley:
The spherical bushing is designed to increase accuracy and reliability by maintaining perfect alignment from barrel to slide by a unique system using a spherical ring. If the spherical bushing is disassembled, re-insert the ring in the horizontal cut and rotate to seat. Ensure that there is linear movement in the assembly. Lateral (axial) movement should be non-existent and is best checked in your gun when in the locked position to avoid misinterpreting axial movement with pivot.
Ring to Barrel Fit: Simply measure barrel at the muzzle and ensure that the number on the ring is .001 of an inch larger than the outside diameter (i.e. a .582 barrel O.D. should be fitted to a .583 ring). For those using an undersized ring (.575) a competent gunsmith should exercise care in not turning the barrel more than .001 under the size of the ring.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.007 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.