- Two patented USRs that adjust laterally to accommodate most rifles and shotguns
- Designed for gun to be perfectly balanced over tripod
- Two hook-&-loop fastener safety straps to keep firearm firmly secured to XSR leaving it in "ready" position
- Rotates 360 degrees to track target easily
- Easily installs on any BOG-POD tripod (Note: Only works with BOG-POD tripods. Requires adapt-a-pod to work with standard photographic tripods.)
- Bench rest in the field
- Long-range shooting
- Hunting from ground blinds because gun can stay in the "ready" position
- Teaching kids to shoot
The Bog-Pod XSR Xtreme Shooting Rest is a revolutionary rifle support made of lightweight aluminum and designed to work with the unique quick change head system of the Bog-Pod tripod shooting sticks. It provides one of the steadiest rests you can get in the field. Using the attached quick change stem, the Bog-Pod XSR Xtreme Shooting Restinstalls in seconds on any model of Bog-Pod tripod. The two adjustable Universal Shooting Rests (USR) will accommodate most rifles and shotguns, and the safety straps keep firearms firmly secured to the Bog-Pod XSR Xtreme Shooting Rest thereby allowing hunters to glass and call game while their gun remains in a "ready" position. The Bog-Pod XSR Xtreme Shooting Rest is lightweight, portable, and swivels 360° making it perfect for many hunting and shooting situations as well as ideal for hunters of all ages.
Weight: 18 oz
Dimensions: 15.5" length x 2" wide
Note: XSR will not rotate fully on CLD-3S, TAC-3S, or HD-3S when in the prone position.