"SKS Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
- TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer... $17.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "SKS Semi-Automatic Rifle" Book... $6.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Chinese SKS 10 Pocket Chest Rig... $12.99 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Lead... $15.79 - $73.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Front Sight Ruger SP101 Steel Blue Tritium... $54.65 Available
- TAPCO Extended Magazine Release SKS Plastic Black... $4.99 Available
- John Masen Chinese Sling with Leather Fittings SKS and AK-47... $7.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
Written by Michael Pugliese, SKS Do Everything Manual thouroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. Additionally, the author dicusses the differences between SKS components made of stamped sheet steel and those that are milled or machined. If you own an SKS (regardless of the variant or model), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Papeback
- Number of Pages: 29
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2009)
- ISBN-13: 978-1-936259-24-3
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.