Redding Shellholder #19 (44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 444 Marlin)
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #12 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #23 (45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull, 460... $8.99 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- Redding Shellholder #13 (38 Super, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $8.99 Available
- Redding Trim Die 44 Remington Magnum... $29.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.19 Select Options
Fits:6.5x68mm S, 41 GNR, 44 Russian, 44 Special, 44 Magnum, 445 Super Mag, 444 Marlin, 375 JDJ
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.