American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Trouble-Shooting the 1911 .45 Auto Style Pistol with Gene Shuey" DVD
- Feeding related Jams
- Feed ramp design and angles
- Slide fit
- Breach face
- Failure to load from magazine
- Case extraction problems from the chamber
- Ejection problems
- Thumb safety failures
- Grip safety
- Hammer drops or follows down
- Addressing accuracy issues
- Trigger problems and adjustments
- Slide not fully closing and locking-up
- Slide stop not functioning after last round
- Extensive trouble-shooting of magazine problems
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and...
RCBS 2-Die Set 7mm TCU...
"The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen...
"Firearm Blueing and Browning" Book by R.H. Angler...
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "The Ultimate 1911"...
Speer Bullets 38 Caliber (358 Diameter) 148 Grain Lead Hollow...
Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284...
RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit 7mm TCU...