Double-Alpha PDR Belt-Ride Holster CZ SP01 Kydex/Suede Black
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Plastic... $32.95 - $35.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Magnetic Magazine Holder Ambidextrious... $50.99 Available
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch with Magnet Right... $47.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter Anodized Aluminum Black... $19.95 Available
- CZ Extra Power Extractor Spring CZ 75, 85, 97... $3.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger... $28.99 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $16.99 Available
- TAPCO Pistol Chamber Safety Flag Tool Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.19 Available
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 12 oz Aerosol... $11.49 Available
- KG KG-3 Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 19 oz Aerosol... $10.49 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch AR-15... $29.74 Available
- Hoppe's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.49 Available
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Pump... $12.29 Available
- Break-Free Powder Blast Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 12 oz Aerosol... $10.49 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit... $18.99 Available
The Double-Alpha Academy Production Division Race (PDR) Belt Ride Holster is specifically tailored for the special needs of the Production division IPSC shooters. The PDR Belt Ride Holster is a quick draw Kydex holder, with an injection molded base for strength and durability. It offers a smooth and uninhibited draw, and a wide range of adjustability. Unlike most other Kydex holsters, the PDR Holsters have an additional inner suede leather lining to protect your valuable firearm from wear and scratches typical to Kydex holsters. This inner suede leather lining ensures a smooth draw, and a firm retention when the holster is tightened up. Tension adjustment is done by turning a single screw by hand, without the need for any tool or aid. The adjustment ranges from very loose, to almost locked tight with just a few turns of the tension knob.
This Belt-Ride hanger model is compatible with both 1.5” and 2” belt sizes, and can easily be changed back and forth from one size to the other. The Belt-Ride hanger positions the gun closer to the body, and higher than the Low-Ride model does, making it compatible with the demands of IDPA regulations, and more suitable for day to day and concealed carry purposes.
- Material: Suede lined Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"-2"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.