Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Plastic
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Golden Multi Caliber Cartridge Gauge 9mm, 38... $29.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Competition Double Belt 1-1/2" Nylon... $55.99 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Single Stack Spacer for Race Master and Racer... $8.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Dust Cover Standard/Production Right Hand 600D... $16.95 Available
- Double-Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter Anodized Aluminum Black... $19.95 Available
- ITW FastMag Gen III Single Magazine Pouch AR-15 MOLLE/Duty... $29.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- ERGO Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $3.20 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 9mm Luger... $22.99 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Mossberg 930 12 Gauge... $27.99 Available
- Magpul Grip Panels 1911 MOE Government Commander Polymer Black... $23.70 Available
- Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow... $8.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Plug Screws 6-48 x 1/8" Blue... $6.19 - $24.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $199.99 Select Options
The Double Alpha Racer Magazine Pouch is an innovative design, allowing an unprecedented amount of versatility and adjustment. Three mounting points on the pouch body allow for ambidextrous use, as well as making it possible to mount the pouch turned 90 degrees away from the body, as preferred by some shooters. The pouch can be adjusted for tilt in very small increments, allowing each shooter to find the right angle for their preference. Once the correct angle is set and the center screw tightened, the serrations in the connector piece lock up, preventing any possibility of the pouch rotating until the center screw is loosened several turns.
The Racer magazine pouch’s pressure adjustment wheel applies its load to the back of the magazine, squeezing the mag tube from back to front rather than from left to right, as most others do. This is a lot more effective, as the magazine’s front and back walls are straight and parallel, while the side walls are tapered on all double-stack mags. This type of contact creates a far smoother draw of the magazine. A few turns of the wheel changes the tension from very loose to very tight, as may be required on a particular course of fire. The side and back inner plastic spacers are specific to the magazine size. Each pouch is delivered with two sets of spacers: one that fits the larger STI type magazines (assembled as default), and one for the slightly smaller CZ/Tan type double-stack mags. A single-stack adapter is available separately as an accessory.
The inner side of the hanger fits snugly over the shooter’s outer belt, preventing any rocking motion. Since the hanger can be assembled directly in the chosen position, and does not need to slide all along the belt, it can be made with a tighter fit. The minimalist steel plate on the inside of the hanger causes no separation between your inner and outer belt. This is critical, especially when carrying 3 or 4 pouches side by side. The steel plate can be tightened down, to lock the pouch tightly even on thinner, narrower belts.
Technical Information:Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 1.5"
- Molded plastic construction
- Fits belts up to 1.5"