Double-Alpha Race Master Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Anodized Aluminum
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Double-Alpha Single Stack Spacer for Race Master and Racer... $8.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Golden Multi Caliber Cartridge Gauge 9mm, 38... $29.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Dust Cover Open/Scoped Right Hand 600D Nylon... $16.95 Available
- Double-Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter Anodized Aluminum Black... $19.95 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- AR-Stoner 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $55.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $16.79 Available
- BSA Tactical Multi-Gun Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-6x 24mm... $149.99 Available
- Cominolli Frame Saver 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- ERGO Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15 Ambidextrous Overmolded... $21.12 Select Options
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Tasco Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 30mm Airgun/Rimfire 5 MOA Dot... $34.99 Available
The Double Alpha Race Master Magazine Pouch is an innovative design, allowing an unprecedented amount of versatility and adjustment. The cant and tilt of the pouch is achieved by using a ball-socket joint as in the Race Master Holster. The aluminum ball is locked firmly in place with two set-screws. The ball-socket joint is purposely set off-center on the belt hanger, allowing the user to choose between two heights when fitting the pouch to his belt. The ball joint locks into the body of the magazine pouch so that it cannot slip or rotate, even if the center screw comes loose. Three mounting points on the pouch body allow for ambidextrous use, as well as making it possible to mount the pouch turned 90 degrees away from the body, as preferred by some shooters.
The Racer magazine pouch’s pressure adjustment wheel applies its load to the back of the magazine, squeezing the mag tube from back to front rather than from left to right, as most others do. This is a lot more effective, as the magazine’s front and back walls are straight and parallel, while the side walls are tapered on all double-stack mags. This type of contact creates a far smoother draw of the magazine. A few turns of the wheel changes the tension from very loose to very tight, as may be required on a particular course of fire. The side and back inner plastic spacers are specific to the magazine size. Each pouch is delivered with two sets of spacers: one that fits the larger STI type magazines (assembled as default), and one for the slightly smaller CZ/Tan type double-stack mags. A single-stack adapter is available separately as an accessory.
The inner side of the hanger fits snugly over the shooter’s outer belt, preventing any rocking motion. Since the hanger can be assembled directly in the chosen position, and does not need to slide all along the belt, it can be made with a tighter fit. The minimalist steel plate on the inside of the hanger causes no separation between your inner and outer belt. This is critical, especially when carrying 3 or 4 pouches side by side. The steel plate can be tightened down, to lock the pouch tightly even on thinner, narrower belts.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Fits belts up to 1.5"