Double-Alpha Single Stack Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Plastic
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Double-Alpha Golden Multi Caliber Cartridge Gauge 9mm, 38... $29.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Magnetic Magazine Holder Ambidextrious... $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Double-Alpha Dust Cover Standard/Production Right Hand 600D... $16.95 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad CZ 75 9mm Luger... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $19.99 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Olive Green with Holster Nylon... $24.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Deluxe Binocular Harness Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand CZ 75 ASR... $59.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Heavy Duty Flush Push button Quick... $12.95 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $121.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $76.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Responding to demand from Single-Stack shooters for a genuine single stack magazine pouch, Double Alpha took their tested and proven innovative “pressure from the back” pouch design used in their Race Master and Racer lines, and adapted it for a new Single Stack Pouch. They custom tooled a new pouch body, made specifically for 1911 Single Stack magazines, into a pouch absolutely as slim as possible. They even did away with the inner side spacer, and recessed the head of the center screw in the sidewall. The entire pouch body measures only 20 mm wide! The opening of the pouch is beveled on three sides to facilitate easier insertion of the magazine into the pouch. The slick inner surface ensures smooth consistent release.
The pouch is ambidextrous and can be mounted on the adjustable belt hanger for right- or left-handed users. It can even be mounted at a 90-degree angle away from the body. The pouch can be adjusted for tilt in very small increments, allowing each shooter to find the right angle for their preference. Once the correct angle is set and the center screw tightened, the serrations in the connector piece lock up, preventing any possibility of the pouch rotating until the center screw is loosened several turns.
The inner side of the hanger fits snugly over the shooter’s outer belt, preventing any rocking motion. Since the hanger can be assembled directly in the chosen position, and does not need to slide all along the belt, it can be made with a tighter fit. The minimalist steel plate on the inside of the hanger causes no separation between your inner and outer belt. This is critical, especially when carrying 3 or 4 pouches side by side. The steel plate can be tightened down, to lock the pouch tightly even on thinner, narrower belts.
- Molded plastic construction
- Fits belts up to 1.5"
- Will ONLY work with 1911 style single stack magazines which follow the standard external dimensions: roughly 13.7mm(0.54") wide, and 34.8mm (1.37") from back to front