Double-Alpha Racer Holster CZ SP01 Aluminum
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Plastic... $32.95 - $35.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Magnetic Magazine Holder Ambidextrious... $50.99 Available
- Double-Alpha Deluxe Magnetic Magazine Pouch Delrin Black... $44.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch with Magnet Right... $47.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha In-Mag Bullet Counter Anodized Aluminum Black... $19.95 Available
- ProMag Magazine CZ 75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle 9mm... $20.49 - $25.49 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring CZ 75, 85, 97 B Models Only 9 lb Reduced... $7.99 Available
- Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $35.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $4.98 Available
- Otis Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) & AR Cleaning System... $59.99 Available
- Ruger Shooting Glasses Black/Gray Frame Yellow Lens... $8.19 Available
- Laser Ammo SureStrike Dry Fire Training System Ultimate Law... $179.10 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 223 Remington AR-15 8... $4.39 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Maintenance Center Plastic Orange... $21.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Available
- Kleen-Bore Magazine Brush AR-15 Magazines Nylon... $5.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Pistol Bore Cleaning Brush 40 Caliber 10mm 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
Following on the success of the widely popular Race Master holster, Double Alpha responded to customer demands for a cheaper alternative to this innovative platform. The Racer holster perfectly fills this niche. Maintaining the high level of adjustability found in the Race Master line of holsters, the Racer holster shaves cost by dropping the aluminum housing and the replaceable sliding block inserts. This eliminates the ability to adapt the holster to different firearms, but also significantly lowers manufacturing costs.
The innovative patent-pending locking system of the Racer holster offers a smooth clean release of the pistol and a solid grip on the gun when holstered. The phenomenal locking is achieved by means of a unique sliding block, formed precisely around the front end of the trigger guard. This fitting is the reason for the gun’s incredible stability in the holster. As the gun is drawn, the block, which resides in an angled track, slides out to the side, smoothly releasing the trigger guard and allowing the gun to be drawn with only 6-8 mm (1/4”) of upward motion required to clear the holster. The spring-loaded lock/unlock safety lever is conveniently positioned just below the trigger guard, enabling you to release the lock with an upward flick of your finger as you close your hand around the gun. The spring-loaded lever immediately snaps into place, either locked or unlocked, ensuring secure positioning.
The Race Master Holster offers almost unlimited adjustability. And, thanks to its rugged aluminum construction and large-thread screws, when you lock the holster in your chosen position on your belt, it stays put! Unlike other holsters, the Race Master is designed to give you access to almost all the adjustment screws while you are wearing it on your belt. Without removing your belt, you can adjust the height of the gun and the distance from your body, and even unlock the ball-socket hinge and adjust any angle of the holster. This is a huge advantage in setting up your holster just right. The Race Master hanger is attached to the belt by means of two spring-steel flat clasps that are screw-tightened on the inside of the shooting belt. This design prevents any separation between the inner and outer belts, ensuring that the Velcro layers firmly hold together at this crucial point. The range of tightening provided by the four screws guarantees that you can tighten and lock the holster rock steady on any 1.5” shooting belt. This design allows you to assemble your holster on your belt at the designated position without struggling to slide a tight-fitting belt-hanger the length of your belt.
- Material: Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Finish: Anodized
- Firearm Retention: Trigger guard sliding block with manual safety
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.