Double-Alpha PDR Low-Ride Holster CZ SP01 Kydex/Suede Black
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch Ambidextrous Plastic... $32.95 - $35.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Competition Double Belt 1-1/2" Nylon... $55.99 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch with Magnet Right... $47.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Deluxe Magnetic Magazine Pouch Delrin Black... $44.95 Available
- Double-Alpha PDR Belt-Ride Hanger Kydex Black... $19.95 Available
The Double-Alpha Academy Production Division Race (PDR) Low-Ride Holster is specifically tailored for the special needs of the Production division IPSC shooters. The PDR Low-Ride Holster is a quick draw Kydex holder, with an injection molded base for strength and durability. It offers a smooth and uninhibited draw, and a wide range of adjustability. Unlike most other Kydex holsters, the PDR Holsters have an additional inner suede leather lining to protect your valuable firearm from wear and scratches typical to Kydex holsters. This inner suede leather lining ensures a smooth draw, and a firm retention when the holster is tightened up. Tension adjustment is done by turning a single screw by hand, without the need for any tool or aid. The adjustment ranges from very loose, to almost locked tight with just a few turns of the tension knob.
The wide range of adjustability originates from the newly designed Low-Ride belt hanger to which the body of the holster is attached. This hanger is compatible with both 1.5” and 2” belt sizes, and can easily be changed back and forth from one size to the other. The hanger offers a height adjustment range of over 8 cm, as well as a 3 position tilt angle adjustment. For those wishing to position the holster further from the body – longer screws with disc spacers are included.
- Material: Suede lined Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"-2"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.