5.11 Tactical Climb Sunglasses Smoke Lens
- 5.11 Double Rifle Case 42" 1050D Nylon Black... $174.99 Available
- 5.11 Shear Polarized Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $109.99 Available
- 5.11 Tactical Sheer Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $79.99 Special Order
- 5.11 Ascend Polarized Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $109.99 Special Order
- 5.11 Climb Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $79.99 Special Order
- 5.11 CAVU Full Frame Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $79.99 Special Order
- 5.11 Burner Full Frame Sunglasses Polymer Smoke... $79.99 Special Order
- 5.11 CAVU Polarized Full Frame Sunglasses Smoke Lens... $109.99 Special Order
- 5.11 Raid Sunglasses Smoke, Clear and Ballistic Lenses... $99.99 Special Order
Technical Information: 5.11 Climb Shooting Glasses
Meets Standards and Regulations:
Case Included: Yes
Case Type: SlickStic
Strap Included: Yes
Lens Material: Selenite Poly Carbonate
Anti-Fog Lens: N/A
UVA Protection: Yes
UVB Protection: Yes
Chemical Resistant Lenses: Yes
Cleaning Cloth Included: Yes
Adjustable Frame: No
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.