Lyman Mag 25 Digital Melting Furnace 115 Volt
The Lyman Mag 25 Digital Melting Furnace was designed for the high volume bullet caster in mind. With 850 watts of power, the furnace is quick to heat up, even with the increased 25 pound pot capacity. The digital display on the front panel shows both the actual lead temperature as well as the desired temperature setting. Precise furnace operation is enhanced by the simple key pad controls. Loaded with features high volume casters need like a universal mould guide, warming shelf for moulds and a storage compartment.
- Advanced digital thermostat control with simple to use key pad
- Separate digital displays for temp. setting and actual lead temp.
- 25 pound capacity
- Universal mould guide accepts most Lyman, RCBS, Redding/Saeco & Lee moulds
- Built-in storage compartment
- Powerful 850 watt heating system
- Warming shelf for pre-heating mould blocks
- Reliable bottom pour valve system
Capacity: 25 lb.
Voltage: 115 Volt
Wattage: 850 Watts
Melt Time: 20 Minutes
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 15.960 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual
$23.99 - $29.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Lyman Lead Dipper
Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron