RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube Hollow
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- RCBS 4-Cavity Ingot Mold without Handle... $21.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Walters Wads 40 Caliber (410 Diameter) 0.030 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic Dark... $3.79 Available
- Certified 40 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (40 Parts Lead to... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #600... $9.19 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic 2... $169.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 45-300-FN 45 Caliber (458 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo 2... $32.99 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
Material: Traditional Alox Formula (50% Alox and 50% Beeswax)
Quantity: 1 stick, 1-1/4 ounce,
Melting Point: 115 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.