LaCrosse Alpha SST 18" Waterproof 1200 Gram Insulated Hunting Boots Rubber Clad Neoprene Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo Men's 6
This item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Scent-free, 100% waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for those needing protection in extreme cold environments
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and provides warmth by slowing the release of body heat
- Removable gator fights odor forming bacteria while locking in any remaining odor
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Mossy Oak Break-Up blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- ATS outsole features shallow, self-cleaning lugs that are ideal for stalking and keeping you from getting stuck in the mud.
- Nylon shank
- 18" height
- 5.7 lbs per pair
Shipping Weight: UnavailableXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.