Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 34 Caliber 44" Nylon Coated 12 x 28 Thread
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 284, 7mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.93 - $7.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Large Converts 12 x 28 Male to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 13" Fits 30 Caliber to 8mm... $25.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 24 to 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.09 Available
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Range and Field Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $11.66 - $14.99 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Pistol Bore Brush 45 ACP 8 x 32 Thread... $3.09 Available
- RCBS Pow'r Pull Impact Bullet Puller Magnum Rifle Chuck... $6.99 Available
- Dewey Brass Muzzle Guide 44 to 444 Caliber... $7.09 Available
Thread Size: 12 x 28 Male Thread
For Use with the Following Calibers:
Rod Diameter: .265"
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.