DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 204 Ruger 1 in 12" Twist 24" Fluted Bull Barrel Stainless Steel with Free Float Handguard
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $9.33 - $18.99 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Model 1 Pivot Pin Detent Installation Tool AR-15... $4.00 Available
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Geissele Match Rifle Adjustable Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small... $279.00 Available
This upper is chambered for the high performance 204 Ruger cartridge, and uses a Button Rifled 1 in 12" Twist that is optimized for stabilizing 32-34 grain bullets, making it great choice for use in a varmint hunting rifle build. A Rifle Length Free Floating Aluminum Handguard rounds out the package and further aids to enhance accuracy potential by removing all shooter-induced pressure from the barrel. Comes complete and ready to fire with a single rail gas block, commercial bolt carrier assembly, charging handle, forward assist, ejection port door and shell deflector.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Matte Gray
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12"
- Chamber: 204 Ruger
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Handguard: 1-Piece Aluminum, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- Optimized for 32-34 Grain Bullets
- Compatible with standard AR-15 magazines (not included)
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.