Thompson Center Cheap Shot Sabot 50 Caliber with 240 Grain Lead Hollow Point Bullet Pack of 20
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz Rifled... $5.09 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" #4 Buckshot 27 Nickel... $7.39 Available
- Pro-Shot Pistol Bore Cleaning Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Jag 30 Caliber, 7.62mm 8 x 32... $4.19 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Soft Point... $16.79 Available
- Allen Shotshell Ammunition Carrier Belt Adjustable 25-Round... $8.29 Available
- Thompson Center Rain Proof Quick Shot Muzzleloading Loader 45... $6.97 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Replacement Bore Brush 357... $2.09 Available
- PMC Gold Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Starfire Hollow Point Box... $18.49 Available
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner... $14.99 Select Options
- Thompson Center The Original #13 Black Powder Bore Cleaning... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Thompson Center Cheap Shot Sabot with Bullet
- Sectional Density: .185
- Ballistic Coefficient: .205
- Lead hollow point
- This bullet is intended for black powder muzzle loading rifle use. It has a 50 caliber sabot which falls away when the bullet
leaves the muzzle.
Shipping Weight: 0.730 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.