- Great versatility of use
- Dependable lighting for all situations
- Intuitive lighting management and mechanical strength
- Visible white lighting, visible color lighting, infrared lighting
The STRIX line of headlamps was specifically created to respond to the requirements of the military during operations where stealth is key. The lighting modes and the OFF position can be locked to prevent any unwanted maneuver. The "scan" function allows the user to instantly turn off the headlamp by releasing the knob. Manipulating the knobs with the pulse control is simple and noiseless, even while wearing gloves. This allows each mode to be accessed and to quickly turn off the headlamp. The sequence of modes moves from most discreet to least discreet. For quick movement between modes, only one of the three colors is directly accessible (programmable choice).
For each of the numerous ways the headlamp can be worn, the double rotation system allows great freedom for orienting the beam. The headlamps have color lighting (red, green, blue), three white lighting levels, as well as infrared for the STRIX IR. Infrared lighting is available only on the STRIX IR, in three modes: close-range vision (wide beam, power/battery life compromise), movement (wide beam, maximum power), blinking IFF (Identification Friend or Foe).
The STRIX line offers exceptional versatility and intuitive use with absolute reliability guaranteed. STRIX headlamps are resistant to falls of 2 m, even at -30° C, to impact and to crushing (80 kg).They are waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes, and dustproof (IP 67).
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: White Light Stealth: 0.4 Lumens; Close Range: 15 Lumens; Movement: 40 Lumens
- Run Time: White Light Stealth: 65 Hours; Close Range: 20 Hours; Movement: 4.5 Hours
- Lighting Modes: White: Stealth, Close Range, Movement; IR: Close Range, Movement, Blinking; Red; Green; Blue
- Switch Type: Rotary Dial
- Battery: 1AA (included)
- Headband Type: Adjustable
- Material: Polymer body/elastic headband
- Weight: 3.5 oz