DPMS Kitty Kat Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Heavy Contour 1 in 9" Twist 7" Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte with Front Sight Tower
- Length: 7"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Heavy
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Parkerized
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Forged Front Sight Base
- Front Sight Post, Detent and Spring sold separately
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.