Daisy Powerline 5501 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Silver and Black
- Remington 1911 RAC Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black... $99.99 Available
- Beretta PX4 Storm Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and... $87.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Ruger Mark I Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Pellet Black... $62.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline 201 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $19.99 Available
- Daisy 008 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Black Polymer... $59.99 Available
- Gamo P-23 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Black Poly... $61.99 Available
- Walther P38 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Wood Grip Blue Barrel... $99.99 Available
The Daisy Powerline 5501 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol takes a 12 gram CO2 cylinder and 15 shot magazine, and will provide hours of fun plinking and target shooting.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 1.0 lb.
Overall Length: 6.8"
Magazine Capacity: 15
Safety: Manual Trigger Block
Max Muzzle Velocity: 430 fps
Power Source: CO2
Barrel: Smooth Bore
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Fixed
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.