ZEV Technologies Standard Complete Drop-In Tactical Trigger Kit Glock Gen 3 or Earlier 9mm Luger Polymer Black
The ZEV Technologies Standard Complete Tactical Trigger Kit provides for a 3-1/2 lb trigger pull and incorporates a fixed pre-travel stop that significantly shortens the trigger's pre-travel while still being legal for IDPA SSP and USPSA Production divisions. Over-travel is user-adjustable as well via a set screw in the ejector housing. Trigger reset is shortened, allowing for faster and more accurate shots regardless of skill level. Fully assembled and ready to drop-in with no gunsmithing required.
Kit includes Standard Tactical trigger, V2 Race Connector, Titanium firing pin safety, ejector housing, reduced power & standard power striker springs, trigger spring, reduced power firing pin safety spring, and allen wrenches. The Tactical Trigger features 10% more pre-travel than Competition models, making it better suited for duty use.
- Custom Polymer Trigger w/Fully Polished Trigger Bar
- V2 Race Connector
- Custom Springs
- New Ejector Housing
- Titanium Firing Pin Safety
- Adjustable Over-Travel
- Set Pre-Travel Stop
- IDPA SSP & USPSA Production Division Legal
When installing any ZEV Technologies trigger kit in older, 2-pin model Glocks the manufacturer suggests use of their own skeletonized firing pin assembly for safe and reliable operation. Additionally, 2-pin model Glocks may require a Glock plus trigger bar.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.075 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Glock Disassembly Tool