Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain Hollow Point Box of 50
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Pointed Soft... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $2.79 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Browning Zerust Protectant (Protects Standard Safes up to 30"... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.49 Select Options
- RCBS 3-Die Set 50 Action Express... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 350 Grain... $41.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.