Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5" 8 oz
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Standard 7/8" x 4" 14 oz... $53.99 Available
- 100 Straight Dead Mule Recoil Reducer fits Stock Bolt Hole... $63.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 12 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Skeet 7/8" x 3" 10 oz... $51.99 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Blank 30 Caliber Centerfire F34 Contour... $92.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit... $107.99 Available
- Woodleigh Bullets 338 Federal (338 Diameter) 180 Grain... $35.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $29.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $18.29 Available
- RCBS X-Die 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $49.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $109.99 Available
The R8 Recoil Reduction System was developed for thin rifle stocks without a large enough area in the stock to drill a hole to accept the standard recoil reduction units. This system can be installed in the butt stock, or under the barrel on a bolt action rifle. The size of the R8 allows a smaller 9/16" or 5/8" hole to be drilled in a thin rifle stock, or a pocket milled out to fit in the barrel channel. Mounting under the barrel is recommended only for bench rest shooting and hunting guns. The R8 Recoil Reduction System also works well as a stock mounted unit for shotguns with thin stocks.
NOTE: The R8 unit must be mounted solidly so it will not move when the gun is fired.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.