Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5" 8 oz
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin Small... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin Large... $1.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Grip Screw Sig Sauer P226 Blue... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed Stock Rifle Black... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #2 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $4.79 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 7.5mm Schmidt... $42.99 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR "SL" Picatinny-Style Steel Rings Matte Super Low... $89.99 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR "SL" Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Super... $77.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Decapping Pins Small... $2.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- RCBS Decapping Pins Large... $2.49 - $13.99 Select Options
The R8 Recoil Reduction System was developed for thin rifle stocks without a large enough area in the stock to drill a hole to accept the standard recoil reduction units. This system can be installed in the butt stock, or under the barrel on a bolt action rifle. The size of the R8 allows a smaller 9/16" or 5/8" hole to be drilled in a thin rifle stock, or a pocket milled out to fit in the barrel channel. Mounting under the barrel is recommended only for bench rest shooting and hunting guns. The R8 Recoil Reduction System also works well as a stock mounted unit for shotguns with thin stocks.
NOTE: The R8 unit must be mounted solidly so it will not move when the gun is fired.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.