Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5" 8 oz
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Standard 7/8" x 4" 14 oz... $53.99 Available
- Marlin Recoil Spring Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB, 795,... $2.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175 Grain VLD... $49.49 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 12 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- Pachmayr F250 Light Weight Field Recoil Pad Grind to Fit .85"... $25.49 Select Options
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $75.95 Select Options
- Woodleigh Bullets 338 Federal (338 Diameter) 180 Grain... $35.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $29.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS X-Die 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $49.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $109.99 Available
The R8 Recoil Reduction System was developed for thin rifle stocks without a large enough area in the stock to drill a hole to accept the standard recoil reduction units. This system can be installed in the butt stock, or under the barrel on a bolt action rifle. The size of the R8 allows a smaller 9/16" or 5/8" hole to be drilled in a thin rifle stock, or a pocket milled out to fit in the barrel channel. Mounting under the barrel is recommended only for bench rest shooting and hunting guns. The R8 Recoil Reduction System also works well as a stock mounted unit for shotguns with thin stocks.
NOTE: The R8 unit must be mounted solidly so it will not move when the gun is fired.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.