Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Redding #5 Powder Trickler... $21.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $29.99 Available
- Redding Versa Pak Accessory Kit... $388.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $14.29 Select Options
- Redding Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeder System... $44.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 338 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Press and Die Conversion Bushing Kit... $18.29 Available
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 357 Sig, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $6.19 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $4.29 Available
- Lyman Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $37.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Forster Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Cast Iron
Frame Design: O-Frame
Frame Offset: 36 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/2"
Handle Location: Bottom Right
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 threaded die with bushing (included), without bushing 1-1/4"-12 threaded die
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes, not quick change
Die Bushing Brand Used: Redding
Spent Primer Collection System: Spent primer collection system as used on the T-7 and Ultramag presses (spent primers drop through the hollow ram into a plastic tube which will hold hundreds of spent primers, or can be routed into a trash container.
Ram Stroke: 3.8"
Ram Diameter: 1"
Priming Feature: "Smart" primer arm that moves in and out of position with ram travel
Number of Mounting Holes:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Additional Features: Heavy Duty Compound Linkage
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping Weight: 19.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.