Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Redding #5 Powder Trickler... $21.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading... $29.99 Available
- Redding Versa Pak Accessory Kit... $388.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Varmint Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain... $26.99 - $245.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Do-All Pigeon Perch Clay Target Holder Self Healing Polymer... $14.29 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Lyman Accu-Touch 2000 Electronic Powder Scale 2000 Grain... $124.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Redding RS-6 Powder Measure Bench Stand... $33.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding 2-Die Set 22-250 Remington... $40.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Cast Iron
Frame Design: O-Frame
Frame Offset: 36 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/2"
Handle Location: Bottom Right
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 threaded die with bushing (included), without bushing 1-1/4"-12 threaded die
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes, not quick change
Die Bushing Brand Used: Redding
Spent Primer Collection System: Spent primer collection system as used on the T-7 and Ultramag presses (spent primers drop through the hollow ram into a plastic tube which will hold hundreds of spent primers, or can be routed into a trash container.
Ram Stroke: 3.8"
Ram Diameter: 1"
Priming Feature: "Smart" primer arm that moves in and out of position with ram travel
Number of Mounting Holes:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Additional Features: Heavy Duty Compound Linkage
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.