Leupold Mark 4 Long Range Tactical M3 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 10x 40mm Side Focus Mil-Dot Reticle Matte
- Videos (5)
Specifically designed for military and law enforcement applications, Leupold Mark 4 Long Range scopes are designed with added elevation adjustments to aid long range shooting.
- 1 MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage adjustments
- Target turrets with Bullet Drop Compensator Marks
- Multicoat 4 lens system
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof
- Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 50 mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 43 mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1/2" Windage, 1" Elevation
Eye Relief: 3.4 "
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4 mm
Field of View at 100 Yards:
- 11.1" @ 10x
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
- A: 13.1
- B: 6.1
- C: 2.3
- D: 2.2
- E: 2.7
- F: 4.3
- G: 50mm
- H: 43mm
Weight: 21 oz
- M2 and M3 dials are marked for bullet drop compensation in increments from 100 to 1,000 yards. The increments are calibrated only for certain calibers in specific bullet weights and muzzle velocities:
- .308 168gr. @ 2,650 fps
- .300 Win Mag 190gr. @ 2,900 fps
- .30-06 Springfield 180gr. @ 2,700 fps
- 5.56 x 45mm (.223 Rem.) 55gr. @ 3,200 fps
- Butler Creek® Flip-Open™ lens covers come standard with all Leupold Mark 4 LR/T riflescopes
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Fog, water and shockproof, nitrogen filled
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Sale$5.99List Price: $14.95 Save $8.96 (60%)
Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple
$1.99 - $9.99
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling...
Sale$13.99List Price: $21.99 Save $8.00 (36%)
MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black
$4.99List Price: $6.99 Save $2.00 (29%)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
- Leupold Alumina Sunshade (2004 and Newer) View More Options
- Leupold Mounting Tool
Otis Micro Lens Cleaning Kit
- Leupold Mark 4 Ring Torque Wrench