Snugpak Sleeper Xpedition Sleeping Bag 30" x 86" Nylon
- Primus Ignition Fire Starter Steel... $8.49 - $15.49 Select Options
- Proforce Jungle Mosquito Net Olive Drab... $24.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- After Bite Original Formula Insect Bite Treatment Stick .5 oz... $2.99 Available
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Natrapel Deet Free Insect Repellent Spray 6 oz... $6.99 Available
- Aquamira Filtration Water Bottle Polymer 22 oz... $20.89 Available
- Multimat Self-Inflating Pillow Olive... $21.49 Available
- Snugpak Snuggy Headrest Pillow Nylon Black... $12.79 Available
- Multimat Trekker Mat Olive and Coyote... $58.99 Available
The Sleeper Series of sleeping bags include several features typically found on higher-end bags such as: a draft collar to keep cold air out and warm air in, hang dry tabs at the foot of the bag, and a zip baffle to prevent loss of warmth through the zipper. The Sleeper Series of bags all utilize Snugpak's Isofibre fill which consists of siliconized synthetic hollowfibers which trap air in tiny cavities making giving them a very high loft while still being packable. Additionally, Isofibre is washable and will retain heat even when wet. The Snugpak Sleeper line of sleeping bags use Snugpak Supersoft fabric for lining which is a silk-weight fabric that is highly durable, breathable, and moisture wicking. All Snugpak Sleeper line sleeping bags utilize a durable ripstop nylon outer shell that is abrasion resistant and feature an integral Snugfit Hood for additional warmth.
If you are looking for a high performance sleeping bag with features far beyond its price then the Snugpak Sleeper line has a bag for you.
- Temperature Range: 10° to 0°
- Length: 86"
- Width: 30"
- Weight: 92 oz
- Pack Size: 14" x 14"
- Retains thermal properties when wet
- Stuff sack included